Saturday, June 9, 2012

Mass Family Pics

Well, after two wonderful weeks, the Mass Family left Spoonbill and climbed aboard a CraigAir plane back to the States.  This was the 3rd year in a row that they have done a captained charter aboard Spoonbill.  Their girls are always delightful, respectful of the boat, and very helpful.  Sarah and Anna became adept at piloting the skiff during the trip and even 4-year-old Lauren spent a half day with a polishing cloth cleaning the tops of all the drawers and cabinets for me!

As we were getting the boat organized and all the Mass Family’s gear ready to be loaded into a taxi, my next “charter” group arrived at the Conch Inn.  My wife, Cinda, and friends Glen & Peggy Willumson and Jeri & Laura Banta.  So, I will try to continue to post irregularly to the blog as this very crazy group heads out with me for a whirlwind week in the Abacos - but no promises.

The night before the Mass’s left, Larry downloaded to my computer the three hundred or so pictures he took on the trip.  So, I thought it might be fun to post a few of these.

Nice people.

Larry & Jennifer Mass

Bonefishers

Towing in the giant tuna

Sarah Mass
Anna Mass

Lauren "Bizzy" Mass

Sarah & Anna Paddleboarding at Cat Cay

Wreck of the Sapona

Great Stirrup Cay

No comments:

Post a Comment